Wednesday, April 09, 2014

A Visit to Microsoft...

The Boy and I visited the Microsoft Visitor’s Center today and spent literally hours there. It is a neat combination of looking at where some of the new technology began as in what went before it and also looking ahead to the future. It was fun to play with the latest gizmos and hear my boy rattle on all day about the various operating systems and their history. He loves all of that so much!

Synchronizing a Diagnosis of My Operating System
Where did it all begin?
I enter in
And things start happening
My gums are flapping
Words are being expressed
Ah, but I regress
To a time I was
As bees buzz
I hummed along
Without thinking
Then there was no linking
To this that and the other
I had my mother
My brother
My father
And others
My sisters there too
There was no baby Boo
Or thoughts of being two
Let alone three
We was simply me
Myself self
I knew what I felt
And it was not great
I wanted a mate
An update
But I got a whole new operating system!
There have been bells and whistles since then
And one or two new reconfigurations of my OS
Time for a new one? Be my guest!
There is a lot of junk to get rid of
Defragmentation of love
A gluing it all back
So my hard drive won’t lack
The will to keep going
It seems to have slowed way down

A reboot of the whole thing

Could really make it sing

No comments: